Friday, July 13, 2012

Cow Appreciation Day


For those of you who are unfamiliar with this much anticipated date on our family calendar, it's the day in July when Chick-Fil-A restaurants offer free food to people who are crazy enough to come in dressed up like cows. My daughters, of course, consider this to be a major holiday along with Christmas and Easter. This year my sister was sweet enough to make ruffled cow skirts for both her girls and mine.

Does it get any cuter than this? I don't think so...

11 comments:

  1. Moooooove over! What a great holiday! It comes right after 7/11 free slushi day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little ladies with cute skirts and bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that!? I think I"ve only been to Chik-fil-A once and I loved their waffle fries! WHen I"m back somewhere that they have them, I'm definitely going again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok....now this is just the cutest thing I've seen lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I was kicking myself today because we were there but I forgot to have the kids dress up. Perfect activity for the "I'm boreds"! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most adorable photo, Heidi! I am so in love with those little skirts! My husband said, 'so she went to all that trouble to make those skirts, plus the money spent on the fabric just to get some free $2 sandwiches?' He doesn't get it, but I totally do! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I never heard of this event. I love how your daughters consider this a major holiday. What fun. Love their cute cow outfits.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...